Thursday, April 15, 2010

Harp Accuses TNHL Exec of Financial Improprieties

Still reeling from accusations of being a pantywaist and a shirker, a bitter Paul Harp posts an ill-advised rant about corruption at high levels in the TNHL.

Good luck holding on to your few remaining friends Mr. Harp.

For Immediate Release:


Some of you may have questioned my indifference to not playing without the beloved fireman red long john combination. However, it goes much deeper than that, I could not be a party to the façade that Eddie “I don’t drive a Thrills gum-coloured Porsche” Chassé was weaving with his creative accounting. I stumbled upon the 2nd set of books while trying to extricate myself from the “4 seater with a trunk” for all your sporting needs. How could I not, it was crushing my left testicle as we rode along at warp speed, Ed delicately balancing a coffee, smoke and his incessantly buzzing Blackberry mere inches from the tarmac.


Using my spelunking map light I could see plain as day the irregularities concerning Steve Dunn and others. Since then I have not let up in taking swipes at the man I called a friend and his “gum coloured” Porsche over in the white room.


Therefore, since I had an inkling that an unmarked, no return address envelope had made its way to the former Commish; I chose to refrain from being a part of the sick charade unfolding on the h’ice


Some may say I should have closed ranks, supported the Tim lovin’ leader but I could not stay silent. The irregularities are out in the open where they should be it’s just a shame he was never in front of the net. In that case a high rising shot from the point might have made him see sense, or at least question motive but that will forever be debated at the Cadillac.


Paul “Hollywood” Harp (on behalf of those who feel they have no voice)


Need to talk to Paul? You can't - but don't fret. You can donate to Paul's cause here - bitter@ineedasecondsetofredunderewearormyfriendswillkeepmakingfunofme.com


You can read more about the wacky antics of Paul and his friends here:


www.tuesdaynighthockey.com

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure that was "the books" crushing your testicle Paul? I'd look down next time.

    ReplyDelete

TNH Blogspot

Followers

About Me

My photo
Overly opinionated, former commissioner of TNH.